Saturday, July 17, 2010

Kenai's two months old!

I can't believe Kenai (Key-Nye) is already two months old! It's funny though because it really feels like it was so long ago that I was holding him for the first time at the birthing center. He is turning into such a sweet and precious little boy, I wish I could record all his little noises and save them. I would be forever happy to sit and listen to him and his baby sounds. I have so enjoyed the experience of having another child. It is amazing how each one gives you a totally new perspective on the world. I have learned so much about myself and life in general in just two short months, I can't even imagine where this is taking me! I love his little smiles, and the way he laughs in his sleep, that is the cutest thing I have ever seen! It just about breaks my heart when he cries in his sleep, it's like the sadest whimper I have ever heard and it seriously pulls at my heart strings. He still sleeps a lot, and I wish he would play with me! I want to get to know his personality, but he is growing so fast that he has to sleep a lot! He is already over 13 pounds, and he fits into some of his 6 month clothes! It is crazy to me since Alkai was so little, it has been very different. I am so happy with my little guys, I can't wait to see what life brings. These boys have me wrapped around their little fingers I swear. Oh well, life is short and flies by. As long as they always know they are loved ,wanted and worth while I have done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment