Wednesday, August 5, 2015
I'm back!
I've been out of the blogging life for years. I wanted to keep track of the memories of my family here and well.... Life happened! I have 4 kids now. Yes 4. It's an interesting thing having 4 these days. People feel like they get to judge you. Openly. Our family is perfect :) just the right amount of crazy. We have 3 outdoor cats, a dog, an indoor cat and 3 fish too! Full house lol at least it is a house. Big backyard and the kids have a good life. I'm very grateful for them. Through the last few years a lot has changed. My health unfortunately went very down hill. I have quite a few Dx now most of them pointing to inflammation. I have spondyloathropathy which my drs started being more specific and calling it ankylosing spondylitis. It's a wide spread arthritis impacting my back amount other things. I have tarsal tunnel, GI bleeding, ulcers, migraines, IBS, chronic plantar fasciitis, SI joint disfunction, chronic knee and hip pain and bursitis. I can't be sure I'm listing them all as it's a pretty long list. My goal is to get this under control. I'm going to be trying to use my diet mainly to calm everything down. It sucks having chronic pain but having chronic pain and trying to be the best mom you can be is a whole other ball game. I feel bad a lot about the things I can't do. I try and I know they aren't needing anything, but mom guilt! Anyways I hope to keep up on this now because I need an outlet. If you don't like what I talk about, you can simply not read it. I'm not doing this for an audience. If you do read it, I hope what I have to say is helpful. My dreams in life usual center around trying to help others. It's just in my heart to serve. As well as I can anyways.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment